We have created a complimentary report which will provide you:
- Provide you insights into the Delta Rural Sanitation Program
- Highlight some of the key projects required to increase treatment capacity
- Provide details on the first phase of the $2.8bn National Rural Sanitation Plan and details of the upgrades of the Abu Rawash and Gabal El Asfar projects – some of the world largest wastewater projects
Download this paper in order to gain insight into:
- The key policies and initiatives currently being implemented by the Egyptian Government in order to provide 100% national wastewater solution coverage.
- Examples of wastewater technologies that are viable for implementation in Egypt's rural and urban areas, including: Compact and modular wastewater treatment plants, zero energy wastewater treatment plants and Advanced Oxidation Process
- The benefits that necessitate the nation-wide implementation of said technologies, including considerations on: public health, improving agricultural and fishing yields and validating tariff reform